Nicki Minaj’s Ex-Manager Calls Her Out For Being A ‘Sell Out’

Big
A former manager and self acclaimed discoverer of female rap sensation Nicki Minaj, has come out to put the rapper on blast for what he apparently calls the unjust treatment he received from the artist after he brought her to the limelight. Big Fendi as he is called claimed he discovered the rapper through Youtube and then decided to make her into a star.

During an interview with DJ Envy on Power 105.1 FM’s The Breakfast Club on Monday, Big Fendi spoke on his present relationship with Nicki, how he created her brand and the individual who came between him and her and apparently filled her head with crap.
‘We don’t talk. We talk through lawyers now,’ Fendi said while being interviewed.
Nicki-Minaj-Anaconda (1)
Speaking about her Fendi said.
‘Nicki’s a groupie. I mean, Nicki jumps from – Nicki started with me in ’06, ’07. I met her on MySpace – she had, like, a flyer page,’ he explained of their journey together.
‘I switched it around. She was Nicki Maraj when I met her, I changed her name to Nicki Minaj.’
Fendi placed the blame directly on the shoulders of Debra Antey, whom he in fact introduced Nicki to, saying multiple times that she ‘brainwashed’ the young singer into ditching him, even telling her that it was a bad idea to change her name to Minaj.
Debra Antey
Debra Antey

Nicki tried to offer me a finder’s fee of $15,000. Yeah, I laughed at it. You can’t be serious,’ he deadpanned, clearly still unable to believe her treatment of him after all he did to launch her career. ’How do you create an image, put it together, bring it to life. I put her with Young Money, I did everything. And she offered me $15,000,’ he bemoaned, adding: ‘They actually sent the $15,000, the money actually came. And she’s been ducking me ever since. That was in ’08.’
Fendi is definitely still ahoring some form of regret and hate but hope Nicki does what is right sharp before he launches a crazy lawsuit against her. Check out a video of Fendi’s interview below.



Comments