KENNY SAINT BROWN: “I Am Going To The National Assembly For Transformation.

Kenny-Saint-Best
Gospel artiste and Vice President of Kennis Music is another celebrity who has joined politics . She recently declared her intention to run for Lagos State House of Assembly under APC. She told Punch why she wants to represent her people:

“Every night I pass through Opebi Road and see young girls (sex workers) I feel sad and it is worrisome that they keep increasing every year. This constituency is the seat of power for the entire state. I am going to the Assembly and it will be transformation galore.“During my time with Kennis Music in the past 16 years, I touched the lives of many youths who have become big today. Some I never knew but I saw something in them. Today, 2 Face, Paul Play Dairo, Remedies, Essence are all success stories because we believed in them. Imagine what we can do through governance?”
Kenny saint brown

Comments