Torres: I Learned A Lot From Mourinho

Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Chelsea-Premier-League

Fernando Torres has insisted that he ‘learned so much’ from Jose Mourinho and is in prime physical condition.
The Spain international was a much-maligned figure at Chelsea during his three years at Stamford Bridge.
The goalscorer became a perennial substitute under the Portuguese tactician, but the 30-year-old has refused to criticise the Coach.

“I had a professional relationship with him,” Torres told reporters. “I learned so much.
“When I told him that I was going to Milan he wished me good luck, and he told me about the passion for football that is here.
“I wish him all the best, as he has done with me.”
The forward then remarked on President Silvio Berlusconi and his own fitness.
“I met Mr. Berlusconi. We talked about a lot of things and he told me that I am welcome here.
“He was happy to see me sign.
“My tests with the doctor were good.

Comments